About NSN Atlanta
National Sales Network was founded in Newark, New Jersey in June 1992 by a group of African-American sales management professionals. The organization was founded to fill the void created by the lack of a National African-American professional sales organization.
NSN is composed of sales professionals with titles from District Manager to Vice-President of Sales. We conduct seminars on subjects such as selling skills, negotiating skills, job search, time management, organization skills and career management.
Our mission is to meet the professional and developmental needs of sales and sales management professionals by:
• Providing training & development for Sales Professionals
• Providing career development strategies for Sales Professionals
• Being a resource center for Sales Professionals
• Providing a networking forum for Sales Professionals
• Encouraging philanthropy in Sales Professionals
To become the organization of choice that supports a diversity of sales professionals in meeting their training and developmental needs.