How to Enter
The 2nd Annual NSN Atlanta Sales Impact Awards celebrates outstanding achievement in sales. The Sales Impact Awards draws the key players in the sales industry within Metro Atlanta. Each award category has its own criteria, but all entrants will be judged on ethics, best practice and excellence in sales.
The Awards are the perfect platform for organizations to highlight their sales success and show that they are a business that develops outstanding and highly professional sales people.
Categories are open to entries from sales professionals across various industries and from organizations of all sizes.
Being nominated for The Sales Impact Awards inspires teams and individuals to continually reach higher, knowing their efforts are valued and successes will be recognized.
The Awards culminate in an impressive Oscar’s style Awards Ceremony on October 17, 2013 at the Twelve Atlantic Station Ballroom, attended by over 200 sales professionals.
Tell your story and make a difference…
Each year, individuals enter the Sales Impact Awards to:
• Benchmark their success against their peers and competitors
• Prove they are not only the best in their organization but the best in Atlanta
• Gain third party endorsement for their innovative approach to sales
• Inspire the rest of their team and organization to achieve greater success
• Acknowledge the individuals and strategies that have delivered exceptional performance
Entries are free of charge – Enter today
1. Outstanding Sales Manager
Recognizing the achievements of sales managers and sales professionals with a managerial role at
organizations of any size, of any type.
2. Outstanding Sales Operations Professional
Recognizing sales executives and sales professionals with a managerial role for their achievements in
managing sales organizations that run effectively, efficiently and in support of business strategies and
3. Outstanding Sales Training or Education Professional
Recognizing sales executives and sales professionals with a managerial role who manage, design, or
deliver sales training or education in any aspect of work life.
4. Outstanding Sales Representative
Recognizing individual sales representatives for their personal contributions to organizations’ sales
results. This category has been split into 3 separate categories:
1. Business Services Industries: recognizes sales representatives in business services industries such as advertising, consulting, marketing, public relations, recruiting, etc.
2. Service Industries: recognizes sales representatives in services industries such as insurance, financial services, healthcare, hospitality & leisure, legal, media & entertainment, real estate, retail, etc.
3. Technology Industries: recognizes sales representatives in technology industries such as computer software, computer services, computer hardware, internet/new media, and telecommunications.
5. Outstanding Newcomer
This category is open to all sales professionals that have worked within a sales environment for no more
than 24 months at the time of entry. The judges will be looking for:
Development of sales skills
A positive attitude and professional approach
Evidence of early commercial success
Career path preparation